Ho! Ho! Hohoho!
A warm welcome to the ELEMENTS Advent Calendar 2017. These 24 bits (!) of digital chocolate will entertain you through Christmas season!
Digital door #9 – Best Christmas Cookie Recipe
Christmas is all about having your friends and family around and having a good time! But what should not be missed are the right Christmas cookies! Grab your loved ones and taste our delicious ELEMENTS biscuits!
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 250 grams pre-ground Hazelnuts /or almonds
- 250 grams dark chocolate
- 3 x egg white
- 1 pinch clove powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
To be baked 10min at 175°
- Melt the chocolate slowly in a water bath
- Beat the egg white together with the sugar
- Mix all ingredients and knead it to a round pastry
- Put the pastry for about an hour in the fridge
- Put a piece of baking paper on a baking plate
- Add some white flour and form a role of about 2 cm diameter
- Cut pieces of about 1cm, put them on the plate on the cut side and slightly press them down as the cookies double their size, leave some space between them
When taking them out, don’t be irritated because the cookies are very soft. They will harden after 1 – 2 hours. The cookies are perfect when the outside is hard and cross and the core still soft.
You will get two baking plates of lovely ELEMENTS Christmas cookies!