Ho! Ho! Hohoho!
A warm welcome to the ELEMENTS Advent Calendar 2017. These 24 bits (!) of digital chocolate will entertain you through Christmas season!
Digital door #13 – Winter Jam Recipe
Winter jams are a tasty treat for breakfast or dinner! You can also make a great gift to friends and family. Our tasty Orange Marmelade with Lemon and Ginger recipe is easy to cook and will definitely please everyone!
- 1200 gr natural Oranges
- 300 gr natural Lemon
- 30 gr Ginger
- 2 liters Water
- 200 gr brown sugar
- 400 gr white sugar
- 3 tsp Bindobin (or preserving sugar, amount you have to find out)
- Remove the seeds from the fruits, cut the fruits into thin slices and then into very small pieces.
- shred the ginger
- leave the ginger and fruits over night in the water (can also be 24 hours)
- simmer for about 1.5 hours at level 1 – 1.5 until the liquid has reduced from 3 to 2 liters
- add white and brown sugar and cock for about 20 minutes level 2,5 – 3
- let it cool down a bit, add the Bindobin and boil for a another 3 minutes level 2.5 – 3
- fill direct into glasses